Art-A-Whirl – Fri-Sun., May 17-19th
Art-A-Whirl® is the largest open studio tour in the country, happening annually throughout Northeast Minneapolis the third weekend of May. View artwork of nearly 800 artists in every medium at more than 60 locations, including studio buildings, art galleries, homes, storefronts, and local businesses. The artists’ open studio tours may include demonstrations, mini-workshops, installations, and special exhibitions. Studio tours offer a great opportunity to ask questions, discuss techniques, experience art first-hand, and purchase unique artwork directly from the artists who make our community so vibrant!
MNNI Fest – Sun., May 19th (11am-6pm)
This year, MNNI is proud to announce we have teamed up with Original Hockey Mom Brownies to bring you the most EPIC car/truck show with the most delicious food trucks around!
–> Remember this is an ALL makes & models show!! <–
Here is just some of what you can expect:
• Activities for ALL ages!
• Some of the yummiest Food Trucks around!
• Live DJ
• Raffles & giveaways!
• Custom trophies (for registered cars)
• WEEKLY surprises – make sure to keep an eye out!!
• Vendors of all calibers – bring your wallet!
• MNNI merchandise galore!
• Per usual we will be hosting a charity (TBD/PENDING) – all proceeds that are donated to the raffles will go towards the charity, as well as direct donations. As usual, pre-registration will be open on February 15th!!! From then until March 15th, online pre-registration will be $10!!! From March 15th until the day of the show, it will be $15 online. The day of, it will be $20! Cash or card!
North Loop Food Truck Fair – Sun., May 19th
2019 NORTH LOOP FOOD TRUCK FAIR
Sunday, May 19, 3pm – 7pm
Heritage Landing Courtyard
415 North 1st Street, Minneapolis
FREE ADMISSION • MORE FOOD TRUCKS • MUSIC • BEER GARDEN
Freedom Machines – A Van Show – Sat., May 18th
Check out our Van Show over Art-A-Whirl – Custom Vans, Vintage Vans, Camper Vans, Flower Vans, Can Van, Van Art, Beer Release, BBQ, Donuts, and a whole bunch more.
Jump in your Freedom Machine and kick some tires
// Saturday May 18th, 12-Noon to 6PM
// Custom Van Show + Awards
– Best in Show, Best Airbrush Art, Best Van Name, Best Interior
// NEW BEER // Slow Motion Car Wash – A Fruited Ale
Grand Old Day 2019 – Sun., June 2nd
Grand Old Day 2019 is officially back on! We can’t wait for you to join us on Sunday, June 2nd on Grand Avenue in Saint Paul, Minnesota. We’ll have all your favorites as well as some exciting new additions.
Check back to this event for updated information as we get closer. In the mean time, if you have questions, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org